Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Introduction

     In my other blog, Law of Bryan I wrote an article about the anticoagulant Pradaxa and how despite its exploding popularity form the moment it was launched on the market, was reported to have serious flaws. More and more patients have complained about side effects including internal bleeding , heart attack signs and symptoms and , in some cases  these side effects were even fatal. It is true that Pradaxa has issued a warning about how carelessness use of this product comes with the risks stated above. Just visiting their website at www.pradaxa.com and you can see all the safety information on the front page. Then how come more an more patients still report problems?

    I created this blog because I thought that a simple article was not enough to cover the whole subject and I would have liked to expand the discussion about pradaxa further.

     Follow my posts daily as I shall try to discover where this whole controversy emerged and where it has lead to.

   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment